1.1.05

Happy TooKayFive

It's the New Year. Reason enough to post, right? So, What did I do over the past week? Flew to New Jersey. Once I got there, I copied my documents and stuff to the external hard drive, then reformatted my laptop and reinstalled Windows on it, so now it works! YAY!!! WIRELESS INTERNET RULES!!! Anyway, so yeah, I reinstalled all my goodies and nick-nacks and now I'm up and running. I even got a little calendar thingy, which looks cool. So yeah, laptop is up and running.

Moving on... I managed to aquire a few goodies while here. Lets see, going by first things remembered: Alternators Hound, Sonic Advance 3, a 2005 Almanac (o_o?), Negima Volume 4, Johnny the Homocidal Maniac: Directors Cut, Invader Zim DVD Volume 2, some Magic packs (including Kiki-Jiki(!!) and two Engineered Explosives) a Mini-Disk Player, hmmm, I think that's it, really. But yeah, I hope I have enough room for it all... o_o;

Anyway, it's New Years, so time for resolutions. First - be a better student, which seems to involve getting these holds on my TTU account cleared. x_x... Second - be a better boyfriend to Jackie. I love her so much, and it really kills me when something gets between me and her, which happens WAY to much, really. Third - make a time machine. Not using a deLorian. And Fourth - my old stand-by, evolve into a being of pure energy. I'm gonna get it this year, too!

Okay, its half past one, I'd better get out of bed. See ya round.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOO!

Greg said...

WAAH! *hides*