4.9.04

Confessions Of A Wallpaper Junkie

Hrmm.. They changed the V-Chip ratings symbol thingie. Again. Weird. Oh well. Yeah, I'm watching Whose Line as I write this.

Anyway, yeah, I'm addicted to wallpapers. I have a folder dedicated to wallpaper images. Right now, there are 408 files there, sized at 124 Megs. I still want MORE!!!
Actually, I really like the one I have now, as seen here. Still, if you feel like sharing / trading, lemme know. I prolly have something you'd like. ^_^

College life is settling down. This is day one of my first 3-day weekend, which is fun without a doubt. I have homework due on Sunday at midnight, and more due Monday at midnight. Anyway, I prolly should be working on that, but I obviously have more pressing issues. Like wallpaper. And, believe it or not, calls from the 210 area code asking if I run a government installation. I don't. At least, not at this number. My phone number, if you feel like calling, is available upon request. I don't feel like posting it here, because some crazy people are out there on the net. Anyway, I like getting calls. Makes me feel luvved.

My shift key is loose than my other keys, except maybe my spacebar. The right one, anyway.

Speaking of computer things, I have a virus hiding in my system files. C:\System Volume Information\ is hiding a .DLL with some infection in it. However, I can't access that folder. It sucks. I'm currently looking into it, but you guys need to help me.

Anyway, I'll leave you on this note: Michelle isn't ugly. If you're a single guy, IM her at AshyWater on AIM. Bye.

No comments: