1.9.04

Kerry Alert!

I was flipping and saw the Fox News Channel. You know, the ones without a liberal bias. They have a Conservative bias... No, agenda. Anyway, I saw a bright red banner on the screen. "FOX NEWS ALERT" it read in bold letters. Naturally, my instict was to pay attention. Alert? Is something happening? It turns out, of course, that the ALERT was a speech by John Kerry. I found that funny, and put this in an AIM window:

"Yes, this is Bill O'Rielly on the scene where just moments ago Senator Kerry flipped, and is expected to flop at any time... We at Fox News advice all Americans to stay inside, stay tuned to Fox News and always, Always, vote Bush..."

Anyway, I liked it. It was that or:

xx L33T N1NJ4 xx: OMG KERRYS GONNA GO ALL LIBERAL ON US GOD SAVE US!!!!
xx L33T N1NJ4 xx: RUN FOR THE HILLS, HE WANTS GAYS TO MARRY!!!

So, moving on: I've been to all my classes now. They've been surprisingly better than I expected, and I'm looking forward to a good semester. I've also started up D2, which is fun. I'm currently a level 26 Amazon Archer. So.. Yeah... Anyone who wants to play... Whatever, I'm tired. I'm thinking of napping before calculus at 1. Later.

No comments: