13.9.04

Okay, One More Screen Shot

Yea, I promised I wouldn't show you guys my screen any more, but I did funky stuff to my screen. I made stuff SEE THROUGH!!! Oh, and I got Firefox, which is sweet, too. Check it out. Yeah, I kept the wallpaper too, that's prolly a rarity for me. Hehe.

I also wanted to make this post because I didn't like the fact that the word "masturbate" was showing up in big bold letters, so this might be lighter on content.

Nah,I wouldn't do that to you guys. I do have an interesting topic to rant about. A few days ago, I came upon this thread on the Megatokyo boards. If you don't wanna read it, the thread basically says that a large explosion and accompanying mushroom cloud appeared in North Korea, close to a supposed location of a Missile Base. While the official explanation is a forest fire, there were seismic readings of a large rumbling at the time. Most forest fires don't rumble, do they?

Anyway, so I've kept CNN running in the background while I stayed up all night and nothing better was on. Any news dealing with North Korea made me prick my ears up. So far there have been two storied. One, a quick blurb, just said that it was no nuclear reason for the explosion. The second was a larger story that said that North Korea's major threat to us was that their nuclear stockpile could be stolen and used by terrorists. I'm sorry, I was under the impression that North Korea had ICBMs that were pointing towards the west coast of the US. That seems to be a little more scary to me than the "6 degrees to nuclear holocaust" the government seems to be guarding against.

Alright, I'm tired, but I got the information that I should try and shove my schedule into synch by staying straight till tomorrow night. For your information, I went to sleep at 8AM yesterday, and woke up around 6. The other day, I went to sleep at 5AM, then slept for nearly 12 hours. My sleep schedule is fucked up. I need to fix it. So yeah, I'm staying up until around 12:30 tonight, because I gotta watch Conan. HE'S SO CUTE!!!

One last thing, I saw the Last Samurai the other day. I thought of some aspect of it more than simply the "NINJAS!" aspect, but honestly, I can't remember what it was. Oh well.

New fact from CNN - Hurricane Ivan is generating more than 5x the power that the world is currently consuming. We need to harness that... Somehow.

Also, this ban on assault weapons issue is confusing. I'm a big fan of gun control, as too many people have proven they aren't mature enough to use guns at all, and if they REALLY want to kill someone, I'm sure they can find a way. However, on this particular issue, I'm confused. What exactly makes assault weapons different from other guns? Most weapons, when used, do in fact assault someone. I shall research this, and then return with my findings. God speed friends.

No comments: