7.9.04

Welcome to the part of my blog where I check and see if you're paying attention. Even though you probably couldn't get four feet from me without hearing about this particular post... Never mind. Here's the point if you got her some other way. I want a new wallpaper. yes, I've had the old one for about 3 days, and I want another. Gimme a break, I said I was a junkie last time.

For reference, my current one.

I could just upload these to the page, but first, that will kill anyone using a 56k, and I know too many of them, and second, some are "Not Work Safe", as in, a bit risque`. Or something.

Contender 1
By the way, I'm going though these in alphabetically, because I'm lazy. This here is one of the wallpapers from the OS-Tan series, the anthropomorphism of various operating systems, mostly Windows. It's fun. I like it. It is a bit pink, though...

Contender 2
Yes, it's called AngelTits. I like the name. I don't know why, but I do. It sounds like a terrible pet-name for a lover: "Come here, Angel tits, let's snuggle." Anyone who wants me to call them that, feel free to volunteer, I think its kinda cute in a really sick way. Oh, and the wallpaper is hot, too, though I dunno if I'd wanna have it up for the world to see.

Contender 3
I dunno, I just like this one too. No real reason, except it reminds me of a techno song I used to have called "Blue Angel". If you can find me that song, this paper is a shoe-in for the slot.

Contender 4
Yep, number four is Oren-Ishii, from Kill Bill, in cat-girl form. Ain't it cute? I suppose I have a bit of a catgirl fetish. Maybe I'll show you some more of those things should you ask. >_n

Contender 5
Another of the OS-Tan ones. Its supposed to be XP-Tan, the Windows XP character. There are better pictures of her, but I like this picture for its simplicity. It's calming, if you ask me. ^_^

Okay, e-mail or AIM me with you're vote, I'll announce the winner later. Thanks for your support.

No comments: