23.9.04

Dakishimetainoni

"I want to hold only you," for those curious. It's a line (word? Lyric?) from the theme to Chobits. I just finished watching the anime series. I liked it a great deal. Chobits was the first manga series I ever picked up, so it naturally holds a special place in my heart. It's also probably strongly related to my preference of shoujo (romance / relationship storylines) manga over shonen (action packed stuff). Anyway, I think I'll add the Chobits series DVD's to my Christmas list, as well as POSSIBLY the soundtrack. The music they picked is really nice, switching from bouncy happy music to low-key, almost classical sounding in the more delicate scenes. I wouldn't mind having them added to my playlist.

I suppose that reminds me, I need to go through and create an actual playlist. Simply running every mp3 on my computer doesn't always work.

And in other Audial matters, the TV we have is no fun. It buzzes at a really high pitched whhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sorta sound. Hard to describe, but yeah, I hate it.

Oh, and the problem of Kotoko wallpapers was easily solved when I remembered that I could make my own. Here's what I got right now. Hope you like it. I'm proud of myself. I'm gonna go now, though. So long.

Oh yeah, one last quote before I go:
Madonna: "I now know that being here (Israel) is no more dangerous than being in New York."
Jon Stewart: ".... We... We gotta get the fuck outta New York."

No comments: