19.9.04

Yarrr

Ahoy mateys! Today be International Talk Like A Pirate Day, so shiver yur timbers lest ye wanna walk tha plank. In honor of this here fine occasion, and other thing which I be gettin' to later on, I've rigged up a screen shot featuring tha festive swag I've adorned my good ship with.

In that thar pic ye'll be wise to note the large table I'm swappin' debloons on. Aye, Cap'n Greg's fallen prey to the siren song o' poker. And I ain't half bad, neither. If ye peer close to tha screen ye can barely make out that deceptikhan, that's me, has amassed quite a treasure. I took that picture nary five minutes before starting this, yet as I write this, I've got even more than tha picture shows. O'er five hundreds of chips, though it all be fools gold. Yarr. Still, tis all in good fun.

By Great Neptune, if this accursed network acts up any worse, she'll have to face my steel. Actually, nay, on second thought I'll just be done with it and plunder the local Walmart for a new router. Exceptin' I be land locked, with nary a ship to sail cross the street, let alone to Wallyworld. *Sigh* 'Tis a lonely life I be a-leadin.

O'course, me problems with tha Internet be not all my fault. I'm looking for a file hostin' site, a place to hide my vast treasures, so ta speak. Right now I'm just looking to help a friend add a touch of music to their eerily silent Xanga, but nowhere on the seven seas can I find a place that will link MP3's. If any of ye men know of a good spot for me, do the ol' cap'n a favor and point me along.

Avast! The swashbucklers at party poker have kicked me offa my table. Those rotten varmits will pay for this! To arms! Board the lot of 'em!

No comments: