24.9.04

More Chobits Nonsense

Sorry, I know, I'm crazy about Chobits. Oh well, bear with me for a bit longer. I went out and, with the last big of money I had for this month, bought volume 1 of Chobits on DVD. No more subtitles for me! Also, I bought the display box, so now I HAVE to get volumes 2-7. *Adds them to X-Mas List* Oh yeah, that reminds me, I need to finalize and send out my X-mas list to family members. They're probably already shopping for me, and I don't wanna not get the things I wanna get, or something. Anyway, I suppose I'll do that now, or eat. But the list thing will be done.

Oh yeah, also, my new font for AIM looks like the text from the matrix, but still silver. I like that color. The font on the other hand... Switching from comic-sans, the old font I had, was quite a trick, you see, because it was an accident. I copied or pasted something, and then it was just there. And now I can't stop. I love it too much. *Huggles .TTF file* Okay, hunger. It drives me mad. Must eat. Can't complete song reference... Bye.

No comments: