14.3.06

The Embodiment of Good

Everyone made fun of me for being a Transfan for the past 20 years. Well, check this out, everyoneOne Billion Chinese can't be wrong, eh?

I'm sure that tomorrow night, after a long day's work at Target, I'll have a meditation on the nature of good and evil. Not because of Target. More because I saw this link, as well as the original Star Wars Trilogy earlier today. Not the prequels. Those are dead to me, mostly. Another bit of pop culture trivia that I've filed away into my massive database of a brain, but not truely Star Wars enough to be called Star Wars.

Maybe I'll rate them with Star Wars, though. Yeah, that's it. Senator / Emperor Palpatine is Ronald Reagan (according to the Boondocks' Huey, his trio of 6-letter names - RONALD WILSON REAGAN - give him the mark of the beast), and after coming into power, he releases Star Wars Episode 4, namely the Star Wars Program. Gasp!

But yeah, I'm totally remaking the series when I get rich and famous next week. Or whenever. I'll tell you how that's going when it, uh... Goes.

No comments: