28.3.06

I'm In Trouble...

Not really. I just wanted an excuse to use this quote:
"Getting into trouble a little early today, arent we Aladdin?"
"Nah. You're only in trouble if you get caught."
*Get's caught.*
"I'm in trouble!..."
Okay, enough of that. Tomorrow's gonna be a fun day, once I get to sleep. I should have gone to sleep about an hour ago, but I wasn't tired, I was hungry, and I wanted to beat the Neverland world in Chain of Memories. That's prolly about as far as I'll get before I start playing KH2 tomorrow. That's right. I'm getting it tomorrow. I got this lovely automated message from EB while I was at work. I can pick up Kingdom Hearts 2 tomorrow afternoon. *Spazzle!*

I have a Kingdom Hearts sound that I will utter once I get it. I need to bring a sound recorder, or something...

Anyway, but before I go, since that's tomorrow afternoon, I promised I'd spend the morning with Jackie. That, too, will be fun. And she can come with me to pick up the game, and we can hang out at the mall because I'll drag her there WAY to early, I'm sure, and the guy will be like "You crazy kids! We ain't got no Kingdom of Hearts here! Rawr!" Thus, I may make it through a little of Hollow Basteon tomorrow first. ^_^ I'll get Jackie to bring her GBA, and she can play Kirby on my DS while I'm playing KH, maybe. Or we'll see a movie or some other nonsense. We'll see.

And I've got big plans for once I'm playing KH. Consider this the prequel post of my Kingdom Hearts blog series, where I write out all my experiences in the game. I'll probably post spoilers, but I'll warn you about them first. And don't worry, I'm a really slow gamer. You'll all probably beat it before me, if you really care about it. But yeah, I'll tell the story of me playing it. Or something. The idea started off as a half-baked quest to narrate the life of a World Of Warcraft character. Though that idea has yet to see light, it may yet still; I may start someone on a RP server if I'm feeling REALLY adventurous. But for Kingdom Hearts, a game which is already pretty narrative, I felt like a retelling of the game from Sora's perspective would be retarded. (The story from Goofy's perspective might not, but it's close.) No, for this, I'll just tell my own views about the game. I'm looking forward to it, aren't you?

Okay, gnight world. I'll see you in the Magic Kingdom.

No comments: