5.3.06

Target Locked

I want this game. It's the ultimate "God Game." You're guiding the very construction of a planets biology and sociology. Intelligent design indeed,

So yeah, I think I talked yesterday about how I was either coming in late or leaving early for work today. Turns out, that's all bullshit. Lemme explain. I called in, and explained that I was pushing against my 40 hours, so should I be late or leave early? "Come in late." So, sure, I showed up at 4:30. I clocked in and found that, perfect, I had 34 hours already. So, just 6 horus today, plus a 30 minute lunch, and I'm out at 11 exactly. Yay.

Time passes. I enjoyed a morning at the mnvies with my family and Jackie. I discovered that my DS had gone missing. (._. I think it's with Jackie.) Work was okay, but a little tiring. Ah well. 6 hours and I'm out, right? No. "Oh, you can't leave, its just an hour of overtime before the week rolls over, and we really need the help." X_X Sigh. Of course, I stayed. Till a little after 1AM.

*Shrugs.* I'm not really mad because I had to stay. That happens all the time. I'm made because I was told something I wouldn't get. I'm upset because if I'd known the truth the whole time, I would have come in on time, and skipped the movie, gotten 3 extra hours instead of 1.

Anyway, I'm doing okay. Work tomorrow, 1.5 to close. Whee! And I picked up the first two volumes of Ultimate Spiderman. New bathroom reading material, and something to take my mind off the missing DS. (So close to beating COM.... ;_;) Ok, I need to get some sleep now. Gnight all.

No comments: