4.3.06

Not Sure How I Found This, But...

"How to Survive a Robot Uprising"

This guy wrote a that book. He has a PHd in robotics. I really wanna read it now. Must. Get. To. Barnes and Nobles.

Also, I'm still playing Chain of Memories for GBA. On my DS. I'd go back and call it COM, but that's too many acronyms. But yeah, I beat Sora's story! YAY! I'm mostly caught up to where I'll needa be for Kingdom Hearts II. Whee! Right now I'm working on Riku's story, "Reverse/Rebirth." It's cool, going through the game backwards. All the bosses that were rediculously hard going through the later levels in Sora's story are now rediculously easy. Take THAT, Malificent and Captain Hook. I like it, though. I've always been a sucker for an anti-hero, and redemption quests.

I've been going through, lining up Sora to the "hero's quest", a la "The Hero With A Thousand Faces." It's helping me make sense of the games' stories a lot more. ^_^

Tomorrow's gonna be tricky. I'm scheduled to work 8.5 hours tomorrow (and more if they go late, natch) but I've gotten close enough to my 40 hour max that I can't work more than 6.5, so I may get to take at least a little of tomorrow off. YAY! Now the only question is... When?

No comments: