30.3.06

SUCCESS!

Okay, I feel happy cuzza what I just did. If you'll remember, when I went to buy KH2, I was told that the "Limited edition" guide was actually limited, and they only had enough for the preorders. That made me think that they only MADE enough for the preorders. Turns out I was wrong. Remember those two WoW blogs I just linked to? They're made by a strat-guide publisher. I stumbled upon that link by following something about Penny Arcade's special WoW binder. More on that in a bit, but when I found out that they made the guide, and that they were selling the limited edition, well, let's just say I was sold.

Also, back on the WoW front, they made a huge WoW guide, filled with tips, tidbits, and Penny Arcade cartoons. Jackie and I saw it at Barnes and Nobles, and both regretted that we were broke. I was planning on using my next paycheck to buy it, but she beat me to the punch and got it yesterday. I just got my direct deposit in today. So, imagine my surprise when I learned, again from the Bradygames site, that not only would they ship it for free, and automatically register me for both that and the binder updates I would be getting (I hope I'm doing this right), I could get 25% off each, plus 15% off the KH2 book. Like I said, I was sold. All told, it was $55, but honestly, that was less than I was originally planning on spending, so it should all work out fine. I hope EB will take my plain old KH book back...

*Spizzle!!!*

Edit: Shit... I just found the Chain of Memories guide there, too... I suppose I'll wait on getting it... I dunno. So confused!

Nah! Impulse buy, go!

No comments: