27.3.06

"I Want These Motherfucking Snakes Off The Motherfucking Plane!"

'Snakes on a Plane' is a weird beast. The article pretty much says it all. I'm sure the movie will be terrible. But it will be awesomely terrible. It'll be like a train wreck, or something. I can't look away.

I've enjoyed a lot of movies for similar reasons. The Super Mario Bros. Movie was so very corny, and they knew exactly what they were doing. They made a bad movie, and they made it well. It's enjoyable to watch, just to go "What the fuck?" Jason X was fun to watch, too. It was a HORRIBLE movie, but I still loved sitting there with my friends going "Oh wow, this is so rediculous." Think Mystery Science Theater 3000, only with less robots. That's the kind of experience I enjoy. One that's so bad, it's laughable.

Of course, from my experience, there are some movies that are so bad, it's impossible to enjoy it. It just hurts to watch some things. Like Gigli, which was so bad I've heard that someone had to pay a guy to take it off his hands, or StarDust, the movie from yesterday, which was so bad I don't think it even made it to the IMDB. Ouch... They hurt my head. ;_;

SNAKES ON A TRAIN

SNAKES ON THE SPANISH MAIN

SNAKES WITH EVERYTHING TO LOSE AND NOTHING TO GAIN

SNAKES FORM A CHAIN

SNAKES MUST REFRAIN

SNAKES ON A PLANE THE MUSICAL: SNAKES SINGING IN THE RAIN

SNAKES EATING GRAIN

SNAKES ON THE WANE

SNAKES CAUSING PAIN

SNAKES SPLIT IN TWAIN

SNAKES WHO ARE SATED AND HAVE NO REASON TO COMPLAIN

SNAKES VS. BATMAN WITH AN APPEARANCE BY BANE

SNAKES WANT YOUR BRAIN

SNAKES VS. MCBAIN

SNAKES LIKE TO MAIM

SNAKES ON DAVID BLANE

and my personal favorite (aka, one I made)


SNAKES ON A PLAINS

Okay, I'm done

No comments: