6.3.05

Close the Blast Doors!!!

OPEN THE BLAST DOORS! OPEN THE BLAST DOORS!

I'm watching Episode IV now. I haven't seen this in so long. Episode 3 comes out in May. I hope it's good.

I've been thinking a lot about that chick. Btw, her name's Steph, and she's from New Jersey, and so yeah, back before all this happened, I though, 'Hmm, maybe we could get together and chill or something.' I dunno, I still wanna, but I prolly couldn't trust myself to keep my hands off her and such. Sigh... But I'm not leaving Jackie over her. I love Jackie. With all my heart. And I love my boyfriend, TaVan. Yes, that's his real name. Ain't it sexy? I love him very much. He makes me horny in my pants. And say things like that. o_o *Embarrassed.* Ah, fuck it. Im a very loving person, and I suppose I don't care who knows it. ^_^ Love you Tavvy! and you too Jackie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too you horn-ball.
=P With my skin soo smooooooth and warm... Girls are really starting to make me feel gay after we fuck, you know? Its like we'll just have gotten done, and they'll be like "Tave, your skin is so soft and warm.. and do you eat much? You smell like Coconut Lime.. omg do you shop at bath and body works?! I love you!!!" lmao =P You know I'm just trying to make you horny hun <3 I wuv you lots! n' Jackie loves you too! Cuz Jackie and I love you! and.. well.. we are Greg's Ho s. Hehe =P <3

( No but for real =\ girls are really starting to make me feel gay when they say that.. what do you think? Would you feel incredibly gay too? )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.