2.3.05

STUPID COMPUTER!!!!

My computer's power supply died today. May it rest in peace. That poor gerbil has spun his last little wheel. u_u Many thanks to Matt for having a spare power supply for me, at least, so I'm able to hobble along for the most part. No more leaving the beast on 24/7. That's what caused this. Its case is open. It apparently didn't have ANY cooling aside from a tiny heatsink on the CPU, and then power fan. SIgh. Top it off with my buggy, retarded moniter, the one I need to hit to make it work, along with a pair of dumb USB ports, I've got a pretty ghetto computer set up. And its NOISY! x_x

In other news, when the break down when off, I was going off on a little link I found at HomestarRunner.com. Apparently, This Book is Better Than 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base. I find the claim a little hard to believe, having been to 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base. I will, however make a list of things that may be better than 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base. Here goes:
-4th Base. Also, any other things that are of a sexual nature beyond 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base.
-Some Number of Tacos. Tacos, as I stated earlier, are pure Good. It would only be a matter of time and tacos before their becomes greater than 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base.
-Matt claims that The Awesome and The Game (two things I will not attempt to identify further) are greater than 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base.
I'll leave the list open for new entries as I recieve them.

No comments: