5.3.05

I'm Too Damn Sexy

My ex is all depressed because I won't go out with her. I feel really bad about it, too, because she's a great friend, especially when you consider all my old jackassery. I used to be a cyber-player. I'm evil. But yeah, she let me stay as her friend, after some time, and I really appriciate that. Now though, she wants to be more than friends. A lot more. Despite the fact that I'm with Jackie. It kills me, but I can't get her to understand that as much as I care about her, I can't be her boyfriend as long as I'm with Jackie, and I want to be with Jackie for a long, long time. Sigh. I don't want to lose her as a friend. She won't have me as anything less than a lover though. What do I do? o_o?

1 comment:

Xaphon said...

Sounds like either BPD or DPD, but I think the former fits. Just like someone I know...

Anyway, I'll remind you and myself it's illegal to technically diagnose someone withouot a degree in psychology (it's okay to talk about the criteria and the diagnoses, but assigning a diagnoses in a conclusive manner is not allowed).

(If its BPD she'll keep dumping you and asking you out over and over. Everytime you make one mistake she'll switch to another guy and later dump him. This is what I have to deal with, so I need to be REALLY careful about what I do and say.)