9.3.05

Things I Hate; And Some I Don't

Just now I was standing in line at Sam's Market waiting to pay for my quesadilla, and some girl brought up some yogurt, apparently for breakfast. That triggered a memory of mine. I hate yogurt. And I mean I hate it. With a passion. With the burning fire of a thousand suns. I loath yogurt. I have a grudge against it. It is my sworn bacterial enemy. v_v! You wanna know why? Do you? DO YOU? Well I'll tell you. It made me miss a date. Yep. In preschool. For whatever reason, that was the one day out of my preschool career where I got to be in the class with my friend Kathy. I loved her. She was my best friend. My girlfriend even. ^_^ Anyway, so I was looking forward to spending nap time with her. First though, lunch time. So I began to eat my yogurt. It took forever! By the time I finshed, everyone else had left for their naps. All the good spots (the ones by Kathy) were taken. U_U... It has haunted me to this day. And all because of that accursed yogurt. I hates it so. Rawr.

In a related story, I managed to convince myself that an electrical outlet killed my sister, and therefore I hate all their kind. But that my friends, is a story for another day.

Lesse, I did things today that were fun too. I did some pre-trip shopping. I stopped in Hastings and got George Carlin's Napalm and Sillyputty, plus an older Transformers comic - it was only $2!!! Oh, and speaking of deals -

My friend has a PS2 he doesn't want anymore, so he offered to sell me it for $50. I'm thinking 'Score!' As it goes on, he offers instead to trade it to me for some things, namely (the offer I took) the three Austin Powers movie's on DVD. So, while I'm at Hastings, I find them used. They're ~$20. No, not apiece. Total. So yeah, that's getting me a PS2 over Spring Break. Now all I needs is some games. *Sigh* Oh well, at least I can watch my DVD's now. Yay Zim!!!!!

Oh, and one last note before I go poopy. I reached into the fridge to grab a can of coke to eat with my quesadilla. Instead I find myself a bottle of 2% milk. This, for anyone who doesn't know, is my absolute favorite. I had two glasses before I decided to stop. After all, it does have to last until Friday. *Nods.* Okay, potty time. catch you guys later.

No comments: