2.3.05

OMG! They Killed The First Amendment!

You Bastards! Scary. Even scarier when you think about all the terrible fates befalling people in my stories. If a story about zombies overrunning a high school is a terrorist threat, what about a story of zombies overrunning New Orleans (my as yet unpublished third Detective Greg story)? Or squirrels devouring a man whole (the first one)? Or a peaceful revolution of a native alien population from a US colony (I have that one stored away somewhere)? Or a band of survivors after a massive biological attack by an evil supercomputer (I've kept that one mostly under wraps)? Or two young innocent people in a series of adventures onboard an interstellar cruise ship (now I'm just giving them away)?

Wow. I'm some sort of felon, I'm sure. I'm also sure I've got a huge writing backlog. I'm prolly wasting all my writing talent in this blog, too. Oh well, I'm sure someone out there would try to tell me it's not a waste. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR WRITING TALENT DOESN'T GO TO A WASTE!!!!!!!!!! Jeeze.
>.>
<.<

Greg said...

See, what'd I tell you?