28.12.03

Greeting From Beautiful PA!

Yep, at 5:00PM EST, my airplane touched down in the amazingly noisy Newark Airport, and my dad shortly thereafter whisked us away to his house here in Philadelphia (or so he claims...) After some struggling with random cords, I managed to get myself a free trial of AOL 9.0, and let me say, I am unimpressed. If it wasn't the only way for me to get online, I would definitely not use it, even though its free. Screw it. Um... I can't think of much else to say, except.. I was playing Final Fantasy Tactics advance, and I got thrown into a part of the game that's TOO DAMN HARD!!!! And there wasn't a convenient place to save, so I lost like an hour or more of good playing. Dammit. Oh well, I'll get them next time. I'm tired, and shall soon sleep. G'night all.

No comments: