12.12.03

Out Of The Frying Pan...

GRRRR!!!!! Oh my god, I am so pissed. Today was, after 10:30, supposed to be the first day of my Winter Break. My day off. Of course, it wasn't.

Okay, I get home, ready to get on the Playstation, and my mom goes, nope, we need to do Christmas shopping. Never mind the fact that I have all the gifts I need, and my brothers don't, and THEY should be the ones to go with her, nope, I'm home, I get to go shopping. Yay. u.u. Well, I went to Target, and I'm stuck with my mom, getting my ear chewed off. Yay again... Anyway, I did get a chance to check out the Transformers, and noted they did not have the new Alternator's line I was hoping for. Oh well, I know I'll get my Transforming Subaru Impreza before too long. I also noted that they were out of Unicrons, something I'd noted they'd almost seemed to have too much of before. Apparently $40 Transformers CAN be sold to today's youth. That's a good sign. I also got my mom to get a multitap for the PS2 for my brother for Christmas, because, technically, it's "HIS", since he got it for his birthday, and so he feels that it's alright for him to stick it in his room. Fuck that, I'm not gonna go back there every time I want to kick some ass in FFX or spend five hours sitting on his bed trying to get through Kingdom Hearts.

By the way, I did get a little bit further in Kingdom Hearts. A lot farther, in fact. Eh, an hour, but I got off that stupid island in the beginning. That one last mushroom was IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND. The controls are a bit of a switch from FFX, being real time as opposed to turn based fighting, but it is really enjoyable. I think I'll go back to it in a little while. When I'm done with this.

Okay, where was I in my anger at my wasted day. Anyway, I'd been promised that I could play PS2 from when shopping was done until when Danny finally got home, because, I suppose it IS his. So, I was gonna let him have it when he got home, if he wanted it. Of course, this plan was a lot better when I was to get home at about 1:30, and have three hours before Danny got in. Of course, that didn't happen. We didn't get out of Target until 2:00, and, for making me late, my mom get me some sweet things. Three packs of 8th Edition, a deck of Transformers playing cards, and a big blue CARE BEAR!!! He's big and blue and has a moon on him. I'm sure his name is written somewhere on him, but I haven't gotten a chance to look.

And of course, that was not the end of my troubles. We went to a place called Tuesday Morning to get some random Christmas Packaging. That went OKAY, I guess. Then we went to my aunts house to drop all the gifts off. Supposedly my mom would stay there and I would get to head on home and play PS2, but nope, that didn't happen either. We BOTH stayed, and I endured an hour of "We'll leave in 5 minutes." I did eventually get home, and have a frustrating time getting used to the controls for KH, because when you turn, you stop running and slow to a walk. I don't know why, but I eventually realized that if I just turn the camera angle, the guy will turn quicker easier, so that made it a little easier.

Danny got home an hour later, and I was told that I would have to drive him around for his band. I did this, and came home and was told that A) Danny was dropped off at the wrong place, which is not my fault, he was given bad directions, and when I followed him down, asking "Are you SURE done, and don't need me at all?" I heard a very strong yes, so I headed on home. Apparently, he had gotten a ride back to the RIGHT place, but discovered that B) he needed me to bring him his amplifier. Or rather, I would bring it to the local Walgreen's, and another band member's parent would get it from me. Well, I get there, no parent. I stop, look around a little, and take a peek inside. Sometimes they have odd repaints of the classic Contructicons. But I told myself, only if they have all six will I buy them. But they only have 3, so I go back out and learn, guess what, Dan DID have a amp after all. Yay.

Then I came back, ate dinner, and did this. I'm apparently out of material, but yeah, this was good to let off some steam. I'm gonna go play some more Kingdom Hearts, I guess. Laters all.

No comments: