14.12.03

Song Parodies

So recently, I've been thinking about song parodies. I don't know why, but I thought I'd share the new versions of popular songs I have going through my head.

Dagobah ("BabyBoi" by Beyonce Knowles) - I dunno, the main word just seems to fit. Bay-bee-boy / Day-go-bah. Anyway, it would be sort of the tale of Luke's training under Yoda in The Empire Strikes Back, and have Luke singing Beyonce's part, with Yoda doing the reggae back up part, in his weird backwards speaking way, which makes it kind of hard to write. So far, all I have is the chorus, and even that is sort of still in flux:

Dagobah, you're the place where I
Train to become a Je-di.
My teacher's name is Yoda, yeah,
He's green and he's a small fry.
Dagobah, it's a swamp planet,
With rocks and much and big trees.
I came here 'cause of Obi-Wan,
He told me in a dream.


Like I said, not the best, but still, it's the best I've got.

Stacy's Moms - ("Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne) This other one I was considering was even weaker, at least it is now, because it just came to me this morning in the shower. If there's one thing that would drive a young boy even more crazy than the sight of his school friend's hot mom, it would have to be the sight of his school friend's two hot lesbian moms going at it. The music video for this one would be, suffice it to say, fantastic. I'm holding auditions for the lesbian moms now (jk).

No comments: