3.12.03

W00t! First Post!

Okay, after some fiddling, I got this blog thing to work. So, now i have something to do whilst I wait between classes with a headache. Did I mention I have a headache? Because I do. Give me all your sympathy. NOW. Anyway, I'm planning on using this as a place to vent all my pent up angst, once I get some. Or, it could just be another way of me getting my rants out there, this time without bothering random people in my e-mail contacts list. Yeah, no more of that. Now you can just find me at my nifty new URL. Yay for easily memorizable stuff. I wonder how long it will take before I'm growing impatient with myself for not updating this. Speaking of which, I should update on Mondays and Wednesdays, and maybe on the weekend some time. Who knows? Okay, enough babbling for one day. Catch you later.

No comments: