17.12.03

The Laptop is Back! Rejoice!

Yep, under the guise of needing it to help Dan out with my aunt's network, I have recaptured my laptop, meaning that I am now semi-mobile. I may ask my mother or grandfather to get our home a wireless network, so I can actually roam, instead of being tied down like Pinnocchio, pre-blue fairy. Oh well. I did have some fun recompiling all my stuff onto this hunk of non-junk. Actually, since Dan got Homeworld 2 today, a top of the line new video game, we had a sort of bet about whether or not my comp could run it. It could. I was surprised. But happy. It also got internet, which I enjoy, as you can tell.

Man, I'm tired. This thing lets me stay up late, which may or may not be a good thing. I also am getting randomly distracted. Ugh... This is getting hard to write. That's all I had for tonight. Later peeps.

No comments: