11.2.05

Awesome Things

I found Sextris. This game is awesome. A few tips - Male on Female only, and don't worry if it doesn't seem physically possible. These people are very flexible, apparently. Also, watch out for those people curled up into ball things. They can be tough. Plus, girls can fuck from either side, but penis only have a 180 degree range. Guy's don't get fucked from behind. Other than that, it's pretty much anything goes. My high score is 128. It's harder than it looks. Anyway, go for it.

I also spent the last hour and some watching Lilo and Stitch, which is really one of the better Disney movies out there. I've been thinking about parent-hood a lot lately, because I'm getting those urges, I guess. I dunno. Hormones, a phase?

Anyway, Lilo and Stitch is one of those children's films / TV shows that I can enjoy as a more mature individual. I've become sadly disappointed with the quality of childrens entertainment lately, for the most part. Lilo and Stitch is going to stay in my family DVD library for years. Also in there: Aladdin, The Lion King, Transformers, and, should it be canceled, Sesame Street. That was quality childrens programing right there. Oh yeah. And the Incredibles. That's coming out this month I think, and it's on my "Things to Buy list," right after Megatokyo volume 3.

And food. I need to buy food. But Whose Line is on now. I suppose I'll shower at 10, and go eat something from Sam's. We need Coke, too. Hrmm.. Is a blog a shopping list? I say YES. I need those things I mentioned. I also need to sleep more. X_X.

Oh yeah, tell me if it's possible to express disagreement through a smiley online. Take the following example -
him: ive always felt that people who appreciate abstract art only originated for feeling sorry that the abstract artist's work never sold as well as the figurative's
me: o_0
him: whatever
him: youre stupid
I am? What am I missing here? Or are we both just crazy.

Okay, I'm cold. I gotta sleep or something. Or eat. It's nearly 10. Despite what the clock on this thing says. You see, it takes me like an hour sometimes to churn one of these things out.

Oh hey, I wonder if the new Megatokyo got posted yet! *Runs off to check!*

No comments: