16.2.05

COMICS!!!

I had an interesting day. Instead of going to classes, which weren't really that important, don't worry. I installed Microsoft Visual Studio .net on my computer instead. That was a full day project. It was worth it, though. Now I can do programming and such here, so yay!

Also, I went shopping again. I got three comic books! Teen Titans: A Kid's Game, Azumanga Volume 4, and MEGATOKYO 3!!! I'm extactic. If I'm distracted over the next few days... Now you know why.

Oh yeah, and I was also looking for "The Religion War" by Scott Adams. Sequel to "God's Debris," I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but anyway, they didn't. I'll get it when I'm in Austin, I suppose. This weekend, or next. Something. I dunno.

This is gonna be short. Jackie's going through some personal stuff, so I need to get back to being her boyfriend. I love her so much, and I can't imagine why anyone else wouldn't. Especially herself. I hope she cheers up soon. I can't stand seeing her sad. She's my everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so nice about that. You're a good person... I owe you. You kept asking, so now I'm answering... you did a great job of cheering me up.
Much love,
-Jackie