4.2.05

Restless Sleep

I finally got to sleep at a decent hour, and I couldn't get a decent night's sleep out of it. X_X. Part of the problem may have been that I spent the hour before I slept on the phone with Jackie, crying tears of happiness over how great she was, and how special she deserved to be treated, and lots of other stuff, but if you asked me about in person, I'd tell you the crying was caused by me just being over-tired and over-emotional. *Shrug* So I'm a really sensitive guy. Isn't that everyone's dream boyfriend? ^_^ *Sighs* I won't rant on about the personal details of the call, because they are, in fact, personal. Suffice it to say, I felt extremely good about myself that night. Really, really good. And that good mood has continued on throughout the day.

It is a nice thing to note that I am getting over my aversion to the phone. I still prefer text as my method of communication, because it offers a precision I can't hope to achieve in a live voice chat, but I do recognize the unique merits that a phone conversation has over the internet. (Here's where I wish I could say "I've never cried over an AIM chat." The sad truth is, I have. ^_^;)

Anyway, despite the good tidings, I was just... I guess I was too excited by the phone call to get to sleep, yet too tired to not sleep. Don't you have when that happens? Oh well. I've got two more hour long classes today, one of which looks to be a calculus test, so when that's done, I get to nap. Oh, and eat. I've been missing out on that lately, but I really do need to start using the cafeteria more often. And maybe I'll try to rope Matt's older brother into another group Magic session. My girl deck, while by no means at all a powerhouse, still needs some more playtime, simply cuz its fun. Seriously, who'd have thunk I'd discover the game breaking combo of Flagbearer and untargetability? *Shrugs* If you don't understand that, don't worry. I'm not quite sure I do either.

Betrayers of Kamigawa goes on sale tomorrow. I get money in my bank account tomorrow. The stars are aligning in my favor. *Cackles* Now if only Megatokyo Volume 3 would out soon. Like tomorrow. Then my mastery would be compete!!! Oh well. I'm gonna go check out the different precons, even though I'm prolly gonna end up with the Ninja deck. It's not just ninjas, though ninjas are uber-cool. I like the color blue in Magic. Oh well. Enough spazzing. 10 minutes left to check out the pretty ninjas. Bai!

No comments: