20.2.05

Back In Lubbock

I just saw Robot Chicken on Adult Swim. All I can say is... ZOMG!!! (No, that's not my wallpaper. Yet. )_) (_( - those are shifty eyes.)

In other news, I had a fairly eventful trip back to Austin. Matt and Dan decided to spend their time together playing Diablo II and not bothering to let me in. -_- Oh well. I had a MUCH better time with Jackie. Not gonna say what, though; I'm not one to kiss and tell. So, moving on to declassified materials...

I got to play with baby Clara some more. I know she's my cousin, but since I'm 18 years older than her, and everyone calls me her Uncle Greg anyway, I'm gonna keep the name/title. I like being her Uncle Greg. It makes me feel important. And I know that to her, I really am. She's insane about me, it seems. I like it. We ate at the Guadalajara today for lunch, and she sat on my lap. I fed her some of my enchiladas and all, and some lettuce. When my salad ran out, she stole lettuce from my Mom's plate, but, and this is just SO cute, she wouldn't eat it until it had been put on my plate first. It was great. Okay, enough gushing.

I had a semi profitable trip to Austin. It was great. Remember back when I made the big deal about getting all three Back to the Future movies on DVD for less than 20$? Well, I got to check that out, as well as the Transformers: War Within pocket comic that came with it. The movies I haven't gotten a chance to open, but I've got an offer of a PS2 for $50 which I should be able to get next month, so I'll be able to watch them then. I also got both Riddick movies in a set for $16 at Sam's Club, which was cool. The cream of the crop, though, was the Religion War. I managed to finish it (and The War Within, and Megatokyo vol 3, and Azumanga vol 4) on the car ride up from Austin. It's a REALLY good read. I literally couldn't stop reading it. It was just... wow. I don't want to ruin anything, take my word for it though, I'll be talking about it in the future. For now, I'll leave you with this: "If God's so smart, why do you fart?" Night now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(No, that's not my wallpaper. Yet. )_) (_( - those are shifty eyes."Ahem," coughs the creator of the desktop.

Greg said...

Ah! Uh.. Yes, everyone, let's all thank Sapphire here for such a wonderful desktop. *Claps*