15.2.05

Fashion Sense

First, a picture.

Now that that's out of the way, I've got two fashion ideas running through my head. First, Reebok brought back pumps. I didn't see that coming. They were all the rage when I was a kid. I mean, shoes with a button! What's not to love? Anyway, they look goofy looking now. I suppose they were then too, but oh well. I wont be wearing any, so what do I care?

What I WOULD like to wear, maybe, is a kilt. Call me crazy, but they're just cool. I saw a guy in a kilt today, and it just looked... I dunno what to call it, but very mature and serious. It looked - cool. I want one. The no pockets thing may be a problem. I'd need a bag or something. Hrmm.. And a laptop for the bag. Man, this kilt is getting expensive. It had better be REALLY comfy... o_o

Hrmm.. While I was writing this, a repair guy for tech came in and pulled my medicine cabinet out. Apparently theres been something bad in the plumbing, so... I guess that was good. I'm gonna go nap now. My head hurts.

No comments: