14.2.05

Valentines Day

I couldn't let this holiday go by without a post. Happy Valentines Day to all my loved ones, especially Jackie. I'll be sending out e-Cards to everyone I can after Computer Science. Feel free to let me know that I forgot you, because by the time you read this, I'll think I was done, or wondering what that last three people's email addys are. So please, help a guy out.

In other news, my local comic guy (Black Dog Anime) hasn't gotten Megatokyo 3 in yet. I've been itching for a new thing to read, so I got Azumanga Daioh 3 the other day. I'm also thinking of springing for a Teen Titans paperback, and I've seen a Transformers War Within volume running around in Hastings. Anyway, I breezed through the Azumanga in a few hours, and it was pretty funny. I'm only sorry that so many of the jokes are visual gags. It's impossible to tell someone "Oh, there was the funniest strip, where Tomo was having a dream, and there was this button, and Chiyo was like 'Don't push that button or I'll die!' and Tomo pushed it anyway and Chiyo died." It really loses its humor that way.

Anyway, it all boils down to "I need to pick up a new manga series I'm thinking of getting Gunslinger Girl if I can find it, because it looks interesting. Problem is, Black Dog doesn't carry it. They have a pretty huge selection otherwise though, so if you guys can think of anything, lemme know, mkay? Alright, Comp Sci awaits. The baseball team on Deep Space Nine lost, and my computer is lagging at text editing. It's time to leave. So long.

No comments: