23.2.05

Rainy Evening

Tonight I decided to walk. Tonight it rained. (What rained? The sky? I never knew what 'it' was supposed to be when talking about the weather.) I think someone controlling weather doesn't want me leaving my room. It's like some extremely boring Truman Show or something. I've often wondered how a reality show based on a person's internet browsings would go. In fact, I've actually considered writing a story entirely in web dialogue. I seem to have wandered somewhat. Oh well. This is fun. I'd be a collection of things like AIM Chats, blog entries, forum postings, news clips (maybe), etc. The more I think of it, the more I like the idea. I'll get on that as soon as I have a story to go with it.

So, yeah, that was kinda rambling. Hrmm... But yeah, the walk was nice. When it gets kinda warmer, and not so rainy, I think I'll do it more often. In fact, maybe even when it rains. It was fun to walk around in the rain, and to talk on the phone. I like to walk when I'm on the phone, and I don't have any room to pace in my dorm. Sigh...

Oh yeah, I found my draft for the next bit of Calista. I left it in my bag on my trip back to Austin, but tomorrow or the next day I'll get it up. After I get all my work done for Computer Science. Sigh. I have class in 8 hours, and I'm not getting to sleep for at least another hour I'll bet. I promised a friend I'd play her in Dominoes on Pogo, and Firefox seems to hate it, so I've had to load up IE. Rawr. I'm not pleased. Oh well, I'll close the main window and leave the Pogo popup open. How backwards is that?

In other news, my recent aim friends ranks have expanded to include two guys who like other guys (one's bi, the other totally gay) and then a female stripper. I dunno why I mentioned the two guys, but the stripper is interesting. Its somewhat ironic to meet a professional in what is undoubtably a visual field in a totally verbal environment. She's nice, though, except for a slight tendancy to believe she looks better than other people, so she doesn't need to treat them well, but I wouldn't say she's as much of a bitch as she says she is. Don't worry Dawn, you're still cool in my book. ^_^

Okay, I'm dead tired. I go sleepy now. Gnight!

No comments: