28.2.05

Things I'd Do

This seems like the kinda thing I'd do. Both as a kid and now. Hehe. Note also the blurb under the comic about the Seven thingy. A comic collection about robots? Count me in. That's added to my list of "Things I wanna buy."

Despite being worried about not having any money for things, I managed to withdraw $20 from the ATM. I shoulda gone for $30. Oh well. The ATM at Sam's has this weird habit of only giving out $40 or less. I dunno why. It SAYS it'll go up to $75. *Shrugs* $40 keeps me from overspending, in theory. I end up spending that over the course of two weeks, or at least, waiting two weeks before getting more.

With this $20, I'm gonna see about getting down to Hastings and checking if they have The War Within, that Transformers comic I got from Amazon those months back. I read the first volume last weekend, as in the 20th, on my ride up from Austin. It's pretty cool, having a backstory to all the old Transformers comics, and seeing just how much of an awesome leader Optimus Prime is. I mean, holy crap, Optimus is the coolest being ever. Look at this:



Hmmm...

I'm bored with the Internet, I think I'll go back to reading Robot Dreams. But first, here's the picture that was the inspiration for my now outdated "GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS" away message:



And for contrast, the current wallpaper.



I know, I'm a photobucket junkie.

Oh yeah, James, good luck finding a book store in the French Carribian or whichever, if you even read this. And Matt... Uh... Okay, nevermind. Night.

No comments: