23.2.05

Sammich Love

Finally, a comic that lets me express my love of sammiches and my love of Jackie. Just replace all instances of the girl with her, and the silver haired dude is me, I guess. The bald guy, I dunno. He's Matt, I suppose.

Okay, I dunno how, but the BlogThis! window ate my previous attempt at this post. Rawr. Lessee what I can remember.... I finished another story in Robot Dreams today, along with the one I finished last night, which was the one I'd had on hold for like 2 months, so that's an accomplishment, right? ...Right? Hmmm... I'll read some more once I'm sure this isn't a new Strong Bad email. It isn't. Wow. That was amazing. I'm glad I watched that.

I also just got this IM. I usually hate chain emails, but this one... I doubly hate.
let it snow snow snow snow snow if u pass this 2 10 ppl in the next east coast 4hrs if west coast 6hrs itll snow
Wow. I should TOTALLY help all my New Jersey friends get some snow, because, you know, they only got a FUCKING BLIZZARD back in December. Fuck you guys. Get your own snow. Oh, and for future reference:

Next time you make a chain message about coastal people, take the rest of us into consideration. Rawr.

No comments: