10.4.05

Game Over!

YAY! I beat Ace Combat 4. The last has you fly past a screen of enemy fighters (I guess you're supposed to try to kill them, but theres like 12 of them, and they're all awesome pilot AI's, so I was like, screw it) to a missile launch base, navigate THROUGH four tunnels to hit some power generators and then the final missle lastly. Very Star Wars IV. Some of the trenches were pretty tight, though. I hadda use the instant replay to see exactly how close I'd come to crashing. I think once I had a low speed bump or something, took 20% damage. It was scary. Anyway, I survived, blew up the missile, I'm a national hero. Now if I can only find an opponent for verses mode. Matt doesn't wanna play. u_u

In other news, La Pucelle: Tactics is a fun game. It's a lot like FFTA only with something more of a story, and a more detailed combat system. I don't feel like gushing over it, but, for instance, this PA strip was based on the game:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, a game based on a Church Squad of Demon Hunters, and no Jesus in sight. Plus I have bats on my team! BATS! And a FIRE BALL THINGY... It's kinda like Pokemon, now that I think of it. I'm trying to make a team of all the different kinds of monsters by converting them to my side. Its like... PokEJesus! O_O

I'm gonna go play it some more. I'm on chapter two, and just barely making it through with my head above water. Ah well.

No comments: