8.4.05

Stupid Things

Some people are just dumb. Seriously, they should make a pamphlet or something with every type of currency to give to all retail stores. Sigh. Apparently, Best Buy is no better about it.

Moving on, I'm eating a toasted sub from Subway. Usually they're very good, but today it's too crispy. X_X Oh well. It's good, still, just not very good.

Speaking of disappointing things, the Kim Possible Movie was "meh". Not very terrible, but I expected more from the Movie. It seemed more like a 3 part episode. It just ran like 80 minutes, and thats including commercials, so I was disappointed. "A Sitch In Time" was much better.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck on a level of Ace Combat 4. After liberating some city or some nonsense, fairly routine at this point, five jets from the top enemy squadron rocket into the battle field. Okay, no big, I have three or four jets at least on my side; I just need someone to cover my six... Uhh... guys? Guys? Okay, five on one. That's definitely fair. X_X Sigh. So yeah, I'm stuck on that one. I've managed to get all but one of them shot down, but I can't shake the last guy enough to get him off my tail and into my view. *Shrugs* Maverick I'm not, but at least I'm better than Goose.

Stupid canopy.

No comments: