11.4.05

Mowtaw Kawmbad!

If you don't get the title, say it out loud. If you still don't... I give up all hope for you.

Holy Crap. I set my limit at 10, mostly because any more of them would just start to depress me. I mean, where am I gonna put more than a dozen five year old corpses? Honestly, if I had to, I'd prolly be able to slam their skulls into the floor (I'm imagining this taking place in my elementary school gymnasium / cafeteria room, so it'd be a hard floor) or using one of them as a club against the others. Remember, they have hand-to-hand combat training, of at least a day. I have my old meager Kajukenbo training, but after my lapse, that would simply put me even with the kids. Sheer size and strength are gonna be my only advantages here.

How would one really knock out a five year old? I mean, the only solution I see is the knocking heads into floor, by when I run that through in my mind, all I see are cracked bleeding skulls and dead kindergarteners. I don't wanna kill them. I'm just fighting them for sport. I could try and wrap a shirt around their necks, suffocating them until they pass out, but after the first 5 or so, they might start to catch on, and thus play possum, faking sleep only to surprise me and punch me in the nose. Those little brats! *Slams Tommy's forehead into the ground.* Anyway, I think I could take just as many of them as it would take to pile up on me and hold me down, at which point any free arms would pound me into submission. That's, from past experience, 10. I set the limit at my lethal dose because I'm assuming I could take one or two of them out before they tried to tackle me, so yeah, 10 or 12, I'd say. I like a challenge.

Of course, I am too much of a nice guy to ever hurt a five year old, really. It's an interesting thought experiment, cuz really, who hasn't known a few kids they wanna knock out? Sigh.... I'm hungry. Gonna eat. See if this shuts my tummy up.

No comments: