14.4.05

Only YOU have the power to Save Toby!

Goddammit this is the third time I've started writing this.

Lookit the cute llil bunny! These guys have come up with a great little scam. Pay $50,000 to stop them from eating the bunny. The best part is that the same amount of money could be used to save NO END of bunnies if properly invested. Instead, these guys get rich off of keeping a pet bunny. I think its hilarious. It's also damned clever. They knew that the animal rights people would fan the flames of their site, and bring them plenty of media attention. It's surprisingly original, which makes me hate myself for not thinking of it first. RAWR! Anyway, it's cool, but its just another of those things you can't copy off of, even though doubtlessly a dozen people will try and fail. It does go into my brain as another example of great brilliant schemes, a database from which I will cull my own way to make tons of money on the Internet. Of course, I won't tell you my scheme... I've said too much. O_O

In other news, my old screen-name, GR3G 15 3V1L, is no longer in service. It was used as my spy screen name, hidden from the outside world, that I may check who blocked me. However, I've found I rarely need that nowadays, so it's retired.

And maybe one day when Effervescence34 is filled up, I'll bring it out of retirement for use as a backup list. That's not gonna happen for a while though, I suspect. I'm only at Nintey-Three out of two-hundred now, so that's a ways off.

Oh yeah, plus I made a little quiz for you guys to take. Click the link to take it:

http://www.quizzer.net/all_about_you_/effervescence.htm

No comments: