15.4.05

Rilly Cool Stuff

I never thought it would come to this. Ad Remixes. Wow. I am in awe. Congrats man, really. It's wonderous.

Also, we (Matt and I) were discussing the exiting world of exotic pets, a topic brought on by the most recent episode of Kim Possible, in which Ron befriends and bonds with a dog-sized cockroach, Roachie.
He's like a shiny puppy! With a shell!
So, the question is, what would be, in your wildest dreams, the best pet ever? And not just on Earth. Reality has, as in many of my preceedings, been joined by my friends Imagination and Insanity. Life it really more fun this way. So, here are a few of my ideas:


Cat girl- I've never made any secret about my love of cat girls. They are undeniably cute. Adorable really. And they'll hop and jump and do cute things. Plus, since its part human, it is more self-reliant than the average pet, and could even be useful as a servant. However, I don't want to get too far into the issue. I'm not gonna advocate slavery. This is, after all, outside of the realm of reality. That said... CUTE!

Chao Tails- I'm not at all sure where I got this thing, but it obviously wins for most undeniably cute pet ever. True, it doesn't have the self-reliance of a cat girl, or even a regular house cat, but it isn't ENTIRELY helpless. Somewhere in there is the Miles Tails Prower we all love, the one who was Sonic's two-tailed sidekick. Plus, he can fly. That's gotta count for something.

The Rabbit From Monty Python- "That rabbit's dynamite!" Is there anything more to be said? Obviously an out-door pet, I'd put him on a long leash and train him to guard my house. Stupid Jehovah's Witnesses won't know what hit them. Muwahaha. On the other hand, I have to say he'd be a bit scary to ME as his owner, so I dunno...

GIR- Truly the best pet ever. Perhaps a little unstable, but that's part of the entertainment. He's an awesome dancer, as you can see, and he's got similar tastes in food and cleanliness. We're a perfect match!

Sharticons- This one goes in plural. The others I'd really only need one of, but you GOTTA have more than one Sharkticon. Actually, they'd be more of a security force. I'd train them to chant "Bah Weep Grah Nah Weep Ninny Bong," and when someone failed to respond in kind, they'd be dropped into a pit of yet more Sharkticons. I'd need at least a dozen of them, at a bare minimum. My elite security force. My Cybertronic Samurai, I guess.

Jessica Alba- Okay, now I'm just being silly.

Honestly, if I had to choose any animal for a pet, and was limited to those currently alive on the planet (dinosaurs would be nice too, the small ones) the I'd have to go with a cougar.



Look at it. It's a beautiful animal. The kittens look almost like regular house kittens, only with rounder ears, of course. The color is nice, a light tan. Ideally, I'd start by taking two kittens (male and female) from the wild and raising them as my own. None of thise getting them pre-trained bullshit. Obviously, I'd get some professional help on the training, but I'd be there every step of the way. And I'd raise a family of cougars in my house. I'd give them mostly free roam of my house and backyard, and set up those invisible fences to keep them out of areas like an office or wherever I don't want them. Obviously, I have a big house; I'm assuming I'd have a certain level of extreme wealth for this cougar endeavor to work.

This, for those of you who cannot tell if I am kidding, is an honest dream of mine. True, not an entirely practical dream, but a dream none the less. That and my dream of owning a Cruise Ship for a summer home.

Lesse... Dinner time. It's Matt's birthday, so we may go see Sin City. That sounds like fun. I'll tell you how it went later.

No comments: