20.4.05

Holy Crap

This is truly a great read. I know I've done 3 posts here, and two have been about nothing, but I really wanted to get this out. It's great. He wrote the story of a lightsaber duel in Star Wars : Jedi Outcast. It's quite simply great story telling. I've read a lot of his other works as well; he's apparently trying to create a new wave of video games journalism in which the writer doesn't simply describe the game, he describes the experience. So far, I like what I see. This guy just got bookmarked.

-----------

Edit@5:39

Along the same vein as above... relating to the personal experience of gaming, though a bit NSFW, if that applies here. That said, I know a couple of people (boyfriend and girlfriend, as a matter of fact) who really enjoy the game REZ. I'm not sure though, whether or not they enjoy it quite this way.

o_0

No comments: