23.1.05

Eating your Bammiches

That last post was short (half was even copied off IMDB), so I've got still more to tell you. For starters, I made up a new word. Bandwich. Its like a sandwich made of bandwidth, formed from a terrible terrible typo. So the next person to say typoes suck better watch out, cuz it makes excellent words like bandwich. Also, to help eat your bammiches, I've got pretty pictures to share. Look and behold!






Pretty, no? Hawk (of AppleGeeks is fast becoming a favorite of mine. Consider him highly reccomended.

As you can tell if you check my post times, my sleeping habits leave something to be desired. I'm not sleeping until tonite, and that's after I've checked everything out I need to check online for Monday early morning (Megatokyo, Applegeeks, Mtg.com, Penny Arcade, etc.) Ah well, I slept in until like 2 this afternoon, and I prolly will actually lie down with the TV running or something.

I was thinking of leaving this open and ranting more into it, because I could have sworn I had more to tell you people than one made up word and two pretty pictures (the second one's my desktop!), but obviously I don't. Nothing important, anyway. Oh well.

No comments: