28.1.05

Effervescence

1. To emit small bubbles of gas, as a carbonated or fermenting liquid.
2. To escape from a liquid as bubbles; bubble up.
3. To show high spirits or animation.


So that's gonna be my new head screen name, or rather effervescence 34(someone beat me to the name without a number x_x). I've found it matches my personality more than l33t n1nj4, as I am neither l33t (at least as I would judge it) nor n1nj4 (subtlety, while possible to me, doesn't quite fit my nature). This switch will be accompanied by a lighter, more "bubbly" font, to reflect the lighter nature.

Do note that I'm not changing myself. I'm still gonna be the same Greg tomorrow I was yesterday. I just don't think the screen name xx L33T N1NJ4 xx is all that fitting of me. Plus, Effervescence is a much more unique name.

Just to give you an idea of why I'm switching names, look at my wallpaper, and ask yourself, which is it more befitting of?




Hmm... Actually a little of both. Oh well, time for a switch. I'm also tired of having 5 names linked to mine. I'll leave the ninja name linked anyway, so people can find me, and just start my new name with a blank slate. I'll add people as they come up, but really I was getting overwhelmed with 174 names, half of which I haven't talked to since my Squirrelmonger days. So, if you want on my list, you'd better give me a poke. Alright, that's all for now. See ya'll later.

No comments: