23.1.05

Time Travel!!!

I was gonna talk about how my girlfriend has semi-destructive habits and I dont like 'em, but I've gotten over that with her and don't need to dredge it up again. So instead....

We got to talking about Bill and Ted, Jackie and I, and I decided that those movies tie with the Back to the Future trilogies for best time travel in movies. I then tried to think of other movies with time travel. Here's the list, as the came to me. This post will be edited as new entries come to me, so feel free to help out.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
Back to the Future
Back to the Future: Part II
Back to the Future: Part III
Star Trek VIII: First Contact
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Donny Darko
Kim Possible: A Sitch In Time
Timeline
Time Bandits
The Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

That's it for so far. Lemme know if I missed any.

No comments: