31.1.05

GIRL POWER!!!!

I dunno why, but after about 3 years of the idea bouncing around my head, I have made the "Boobie" Magic deck. It was suggested a few years back, when my friend Jon looked through a binder of Onslaught and noticed a good deal of card arts featuring the female form. The idea bounced around my head for a while, but I didn't make it until just this weekend. I was bored. I had seen Eternal Witness one too many times. I decided to make the deck. It was originally going to be all three of the "Feminine" colors - Green, White, and Blue, but for some reason I decided that I needed to narrow it down to just two. I noticed Hanna, Ship's Navigator, and decided to make her my star chick, even though I only have one of her, but I had a bunch of enchantments and artifacts that also had chicks for pictures. Anyway, I ended up with a shitload of cards, probably more than I need, but I kept most of it (I decided that using the equipment-boosted girls would get me a bit of a general bleed into normal white weenie, and thats not what I wanted.) The deck, if I ever made it any "REFINED" form, I'd give it the shape of a stall/mill deck, but that's a long way away from the monstrosity I'm staring at now. Its impossible to shuffle. Its great. I love it. ^_^

Anyway, in non-Magic news, I just finished watching the movie Titan A.E., which was given the TV rating of "TV PG," with a subscript of 'S V'. Now, V for Violence, I know, but S? Does anyone know what S is? Sexuality? In a cartoon? I'm confused.

Also on the subject of TV, I hate the Fox News Channel, but it's still more entertaining than CNN. In fact, I think that's the reason I hate it. It's not so much news as it is entertainment. It pisses me off. Especially O'Reilly, that smug prick. I dunno why, but something about him pisses me off. I'm thinking of writing him a letter in the hopes of getting a signed copy of his book. Oh yeah, and Michael Moore is a prick too. I hate him because he makes me look like a dumbass for believing the same things as him. Stupid propoganda. That's just so you know, though, I'm an equal opportunity angry man. Rawr. I'm tired now.

No comments: