8.1.05

Lubbock Again

I made it to Lubbock. Lucky me. After a late night scramble to find my wallet in the Barton Creek Mall parking lot, I wasn't much ready to pack, but I managed to get all my stuff up here. Then began the arduous task of setting up. I've set up the "new" desktop I got because my laptop is on the fritz again (overheating problems, plus the "O's" are back. I HATE THE O's!!!

So yeah, I got this old Aptiva. Its got less than 200 megs of ram, an 8 meg video card, and I can't even begin to determine what kinda processor she has. I'm calling her Chi for now, to follow in Motoko's footsteps (though now, Motoko's looking kinda retarded, so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with her). If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Oh yeah, and Chi's running Windows 2000 (I don't think she could handle XP), so I decided to start off with a festive wallpaper. This seemed to do the trick:

Anyway, so long!

No comments: