26.1.05

Random Babbles

I've taken to getting up around 9AM. Unfortunately, I haven't taken to getting to sleep any earlier. This constitutes a major problem on my part.I'm tired. On the plus side, it does give me a good two hour period on Mondays and Wednesdays with nothing really to do. Therefore, I can sort of ease into the day, rather than being abruptly thrown into class straight from bed. I like it.

I looked over the respective websites, and found that an Apple iBook would in fact be more expensive than a Compaq of what I'd consider greater value. I don't think OS X is worth $100 more than XP, personally. So I'm safe from Mac's for another day. *Shrugs* Note though that unlike my previous stance on the DS, the Aztek, and the X-Box, I WOULD graciously accept and use an Apple laptop I got as a gift. I realize the chances of that are slim to none, but I felt it was worth mentioning.

There's some construction across the street. It makes it hard for me to sleep when I want to. I hope they shut up by 3 so I can have a nice after-class nap.

Deep Space Nine is on, and I'm out of things to talk about. I had an interesting dream that involved Megatokyo and some cute girl I feel like I should know but I don't. I don't usually know what happened in dreams after the dream is over, but I think in this dream I didn't even know what was going on while I was experiencing it. It was interesting. Okay, my heads gonna shut down and do something that's not as mind-consuming as blogging. I'll let you know when I figure out what that is.

No comments: