15.1.05

Lazy Weekend

I put up the second part of Calista. It's picking up a little bit now, but I still like the first part, if only as a neccessary introduction to the story. My only problem with this system of publishing is that they're showing up in reverse order, not the way I'd like. Oh well. Maybe if this takes off I'll get my own little webserver or whatever. Until now, just suffer through, if you don't mind. Anyway, don't expect me to put in an alert here as to every time I update the story. Especially if I update it more frequently than I do this blog.

Ahh.. A three day weekend. Since I don't have much else to do, I was planning on writing a bunch of the opening of Calista (so far so good), and getting the rest of my textbooks. Oh, and maybe reading those textbooks, and seeing what else is up. If you have any ideas, I'm open to them. So long for now. Indiana Jones is on.

No comments: