26.12.05

Christmas Hauls

I spent a good deal of Christmas day feeling bad. I showed you all my list. It was spiffy, and I tried not to be too overly greedy about things. I didn't expect to get EVERYTHING there.... But to only find 2 things, between both Christmas and my birthday. Sigh. I tried not to complain, but I did feel a little bad that I got a few gifts that I don't really want... after giving a pretty detailed list. *Shrugs.* I tried to keep it quiet and not tell anyone like "OMG WHY WOULD YOU GET ME THAT!?" I seriously have a sprinkler shaped like Darth Vader now. What's up with that?

I got some cool stuff though. I got the complete collection of Calvin and Hobbes. And I got a T-Shirt with the Matrix on it. I have the touch. And the power. And all those other things. And I got money. A lot of money. Over 50 dollars from Grandma Katie, and $100 from Poppop and Granny, and then even more money from other random people, plus a gift certificate to Best Buy. So what did I do with this newfound wealth?

*Drumroll.....*

A SONY PSP!!! W00T! It's so fucking cool oh my god... And I got Lumines for it, too, which is a great game. The wireless browsing is cool too, I have to say. Sorry, I'm busy spazzling, so I dunno, I gotta go.

First though, check this thing out. It's a web search (Google, mostly) that lets you win prizes if you're lucky. Sign up and start searching. It'll be fun. ^_^

http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=MloGEYxz_vWte_G6GtQyArDHKwg

Okay, so long.

No comments: