1.12.05

Isn't This Chick Hot?

If I'd never told you before, I have a wallpaper changer. I have it set to keep the current wallpaper until I tell it to switch, but if I wanted I could have it switch every hour, or half hour, or whenever. Here's the one it's set at right now:



Whenever this wallpaper pops up, I always keep it up for a while. I set my windows transparent and make sure I can see her through there. I've never seen her anywhere aside from this picture, and I can't even remember where I got this picture from and how it got into my main collection instead of the idols or regular hot chicks folders. I've just now added it to my "favorites" folder on the Changer program, which currently consists of 5 pictures. I think when I get it up to 10 I'll consider actually making that an automatically scrolling rotation, and switch out again when I'm bored of it.

I don't know why I'm telling you all this. I just really liked that picture. I guess I'm feeling kinda hazy about it. Here's the picture again, though, just cuz I like it that much.



Aint it pretty?

No comments: