19.12.05

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers

The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one
I-I-I'm... the only one!
I stayed up until 2AM yesterday to watch the Boondocks because I missed the 10PM showing. It was stupid, because I TiVo'd it, but what's done is done, eh? Anyway, I knew I had to get up at 8 this morning to drive Danny to school. But after that, the plan was that I would drive PJ and Mom to my Aunt's house, and while they went shopping, I'd go get some sleep.

Didn't happen that way. I woke up and well, PJ had stayed up later than me. So he wasn't going. I took Dan to school, then when I dropped mom off Aunt Susie's house, I got "Oh yeah, stay here and watch Clara while we go out all morning. X_X. But I did. I'm a good trooper. I played some Uno and some Dominoes with her (she's pretty smart). Then I went and watched Cinderella with her, which was okay. I got to sleep sorta, except when Clara poked me and giggled at the screen. Then I watched the Tigger Movie, and... I started crying. I blame it on lack of sleep, but it was a really sad and sweet movie. If Tigger is the only one, then he's all alone as the only Tigger there is, and that's not something he wants to hear. So he goes off to find his family of tiggers, only to find that really, his family was with him all along. It was sweet, and I really shouldn't have been taking it so personally, but I did, so yeah... I needed to sleep.

Never did though. I spend ALL my time on "vacation" running around with family, or with friends. No time to relax, really. Sigh..... Tonight, when I finish packing, sorta, I'm gonna go and see King Kong with Jackie. Watch me cry at that one too. "OMG ITS SO SAD HE'S THE ONLY ONE...." ._.

I'm such a woman.

No comments: