15.12.05

Going Nuts


How many lights do you see?


THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!

*Ahem.*

I made it back to Austin in one piece. I was a little nervous when Matt got on his cell phone while driving, especially after he got us lost a few hours earlier WITHOUT any distraction. Ah well, though, no harm done. When I left Lubbock, I made a plan to see King Kong with Jackie and a few friends. Sounded like fun, and I was really looking forward to it.

(I'm confused. I had a cursor when I started typing. It's gone now. ._. AH! Got it back!)

Anyway, I got back, and heard from my mom that I was grounded since I failed Computer Science. I felt so bad... And then I put off telling Jackie, because I was sure I could change Mom's mind about it. I couldn't. And I feel really crummy. She's right, I deserve to be punished for failing CS. It was a completely passable class. Not hard in the least. A lot of grunt effort required, yes, but that's it. I should know better than to let things like that make me wanna procrastinate. It's what happened to me the last two years, and I thought I'd learned my lesson. I almost had. I passed all my other classes (I hope; I'm still waiting for official confirmation on two of them... *Crosses fingers*). But yeah, I need to learn my lesson... So I'm grounded, at least until the rest of my grades get in, and I sign up for classes next semester. Fun.

Lesse... I have my computer hooked up here as a desktop style thing. I may leave it here when I go to Tennessee for Xmas. It really is a hassle. I'll still take it to NJ, no matter what.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go entertain a kitty cat. ^_^

No comments: